Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Story To Healthier Skin

I have always suffered from extra dry skin all my life from grade school up into college. I use every kind of product i could find for dry skin but nothing was ever successful for my skin. Other products either irritated my skin or gave my skin rashes which was not cool at all. Then i cam across some mark. skincare products that i currently sell in my store. I figured it was just like all the other skincare products i have used in the past so i was having seconds thoughts about using it. Then one day i came to my senses and decided to try it, i mean what is the worse thing that could happen to my skin. It has already been through it all. I ordered the whole package for dry skin. Of course they have different products for different skin type. I chose the one for dry skin which came with the BODY LOTION, HAND CREAM, MUTI-TASKING REFRESHER, ANTIOXIDANT SKIN MOISTURIZING LOTION SPF 30 and, EXFOLIATING BEADS. I tried it all and LOVED IT! Til this day i am still using it and my skin feels and looks GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment